Genevish Graphics is led by Emily Genevish, a graphic designer, an entrepreneur, and a Marine Corps Wife. She began her business once graduating top of her class with a BFA in Digital Design in 2006. Originally from Tampa, Florida, she has been building her business from scratch since graduation, and across three states – Building an extensive portfolio of work and serving clientele worldwide. Genevish Graphics began in Long Island, New York and has since traveled to Southern California and now to Eastern North Carolina, following the path of Emily’s husband who serves in the U.S. Marine Corps. We offer services to the local community of Eastern NC as well as clients around the world to make professional design affordable!
THE DESIGN PROCESS
A complete visual identity package is completed in TWO STAGES. A project like this takes about 2-3 weeks from start to finish. Clients are provided a project agreement with a breakdown of the price and timeline for the project. Some stages of the project do require client participation (feedback and information).
Visual Identity – Logo, Business Card, & Letterhead – (Time to completion: about 1 week)
- Logo concepts – 3-5 different concepts
- Logo finalized
- Business card and letterhead designed around the logo
Standard 5 Page Website – (Time to completion: about 1-2 weeks)
- Website design proposal – usually just the home page – just a picture of what it will look like when finished
- Client provides the content for the website; text, photos/images (or I provide them for an additional charge), and hosting details (FTP information)
- Website is finished – coded and uploaded to your web server with the provider you choose!